In the Spotlight…
On September 10, 2018, Kate Brown, Governor of the State of Oregon, has issued a proclamation declaring October to be Dyslexia Awareness Month in Oregon and encouraging all Oregonians to join in its observance.
- Join us as we share stories from people living with dyslexia, insights into dyslexia around the world, events held by branches of the International Dyslexia Association (IDA) across the United States and by our Global Partners around the world, new fact sheets, and more…
- We’ll be updating our website here, and also posting on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Track #DyslexiaAroundTheWorld and #UntilEveryoneCanRead to make sure you don’t miss a post!
Support your local IDA chapter by attending an event or donate to help those in need.
- Get Active! Spread the word that October is Dyslexia Awareness Month!
- Oregon Events can be found here.
- Join our OR Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages and open yourself to the world of IDA – Oregon Branch.
- Donate to us by clicking the box below
|Donate to IDA – Oregon Branch: We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all donations are tax deductible. With your generous support, the IDA Oregon Branch can continue to improve the lives of individuals with dyslexia.||Donate Now|
Share this page with your friends…