Dyslexia: Strategies & Experiences for your Toolbox
October 11 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm PDT
Join us on The Bluff as the University of Portland School of Education and Decoding Dyslexia Oregon host: Dyslexia: Strategies & Experiences for your Toolbox. The team of presenters will provide practical content that educators and administrators can take back to their classrooms and schools to better support their students and families.
October 11, 2019, 8am-3pm
University of Portland, Bauccio Commons
5000 N Willamette Blvd.
Portland, OR 97203
Registration Cost: $60 per person
* Breakfast and lunch is included.
* PDU credit offered with this conference.
- An Introduction to Dyslexia
- Dyslexia Simulation and Student Panel
- Accommodations for Middle and High School Students
- SMART IEP Reading Goals
- Multisensory Literacy General Education
- Structured Literacy
Plenty of opportunities to network!Register