69th Annual Conference of the International Dyslexia Association.
IDA’s Annual International Conference is the premier professional development conference dedicated to dyslexia. The conference brings in experts from all over the world to educate attendees on the latest research, remediation, and more. The Reading, Literacy & Learning Conference is held for both professionals and families and is attended by some 2,500 teachers, educators, and administrators, reading specialists, researchers, university faculty, psychologists, physicians, tutors, and parents. Click here to Register
IDA – OREGON BRANCH SCHOLARSHIP
Funded through the generosity of Ms. Cherida Collins Smith, we are once again delighted to be able to offer 4 scholarships in the amount of $1,000 each for the 2018 Reading, Literacy and Learning Annual IDA Conference.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, August 17, 2018
WHO MAY APPLY?:
- Educators and administrators at any level
- Applicants must be employed in the geographical boundaries of the Oregon Branch (the state of Oregon and the southwest Washington counties of Pacific, Wahkiakum, Cowlitz, Clark, Skamania and Klickitat)
- Scholarship recipients will be selected and notified in time to register for the “Early Bird Special” rate which ends September 7, 2018.
- It is the responsibility of each scholarship recipient to register and pay for their conference fee in advance.
- Scholarship checks will be distributed in person at the conference in Mashantucket, CN
Please note: These scholarships are intended to help individuals who do not have access to funding from school districts or other employers.
QUESTIONS? E-mail email@example.com
Share this page with your friends…