IDA Oregon 2021 Scholarship Application
For Educators and Pre-Service Teachers!
Funded through the generosity of Ms. Cherida Collins Smith
IDA Oregon SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, June 23, 2021
The 2021 theme ~ Envisioning a future with Structured Literacy: Reading Instruction That Works
The IDA Conference, a hybrid experience, is a source of information for anyone affected by dyslexia and other learning based challenges. There is no better time for us to band together over the most relevant and innovative content in the field of literacy, expand your existing network, and gain fresh tools you need to transform the lives of those with dyslexia.
ELIGIBILITY: Educators & Administrators at all levels may apply, with classroom teachers especially desirable. Also Pre-Service Teachers currently registered as students!
NOTE: Applicants must live or work within the geographically defined boundaries of the Oregon Branch, including the southwest Washington counties of Pacific, Wahkiakum, Cowlitz, Clark, Skamania and Klickitat.
TEACHERS: If you are a teacher at the following institutions, you may use your IDA Institutional Member #.
- Lake Oswego Public Schools, contact Jennifer Schiele
- Portland Public Schools, contact Gretchen Schlag
- Redmond School District, contact Holly Hennessey
- Park Academy, contact Elizabeth Dove
- University of Portland, contact John Watzke
- Vancouver Public Schools, contact Melissa Wolfe
- Battle Ground Public Schools, contact Lynette Middleton
- Others…Check with your school for more information and/or request to become an IDA Institutional Member
Scholarship Type: Full Virtual Early Bird Member Rate Registration
IDA Oregon SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DEADLINE:
Wednesday, June 23, 2021
All applicants will be notified in time to register for the “Early Bird Special” rate
U.S. Mail applications will not be accepted.
QUESTIONS? E-mail email@example.com