Student Dyslexia Council
The council are representatives from local high schools and advocates for students in high school.
For more information…please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Team!
The International Dyslexia Association-Oregon Branch is looking for students from local Portland metro high schools to participate in a Student Dyslexia Council. We are looking for students who are comfortable talking to others about dyslexia and self advocating. We hope to expand to other parts of the state once the group is established.
As a delegate of the council you would:
- participate in monthly meetings with the council and commit to 75% attendance
- be the contact for students and teachers at your school
- help other students advocate
- help spread awareness and support for dyslexia
- take on a leadership role in your community
Share this page with your friends…